While so many things have changed this year, we believe that community is more important than ever. Our desire this summer is to provide you and your family with the opportunity to safely gather in a relaxed environment that brings you encouragement and strength.
We will be coming together for six Wednesday nights this summer beginning July 15 and ending August 19. Here are the details:
- Drop in anytime between 5:30-7:30 PM. We’ll have lots of tables and chairs set up outside and plenty of room on the grass for picnic blankets and lawn chairs.
- Face coverings and safe social distancing practices will be observed.
- Bring your own picnic dinner or snack!
- We will be providing hot dog meals for a $1 donation. Each sealed brown bag dinner will include a wrapped hot dog, condiment packets, bottled water, bag of chips and individually wrapped candy bar or treat.
- Pastor Austin will be leading youth activities from 6:30-7:00 PM. Lindsay will be providing a story time and activity for children from 6:30-7:00 PM.
- Each week we’ll provide some consumable family activities – things like coloring, bubbles, puzzles and painting. Everything will be safely packaged so you can select it from the family activity table and then take it home with you.
We hope you’ll be refreshed by simply coming together for some quiet conversations and a happy time-out among friends!