Women’s Bible Study
We meet Tuesdays at 9:30 am and Wednesdays at 6:30 pm, beginning January 9 & 10. The newest study is “All Things New” a study of 2 Corinthians.
Join us if you want to:
- Discover how God can use you no matter your cultural setting
- Learn how your suffering can help you comfort others
- Gain wisdom for relationships, and strengthen your church and community
- Leave your old self behind as you celebrate the new life of a believer
- Understand God’s ways will set you free
For more information: Email Kristen Aarhus
Ladies’ Night Out
Every few months our ladies like to get together for a night of fun, games, and crafting. Watch here and on the Events page to find out when It’s time for another evening to get together with the ladies of Hillcrest. We’ll have a delightful craft, drinks from Higher Grounds Espresso Cafe, snacks galore and great fellowship all for a $5 donation. Don’t miss it!
Each week one of the ladies in our church opens her home for one hour of fellowship and getting acquainted. This is our way of getting connected and getting to know one another. You can attend as many as you’d like. There is a Better Together each week, but they are always at different times of the day. Check bulletin posted online for this week’s meeting date and time.