Doing Life Together!
How do you have a dynamic, healthy church? You engage people in small groups. Our small groups, called Life Groups, are our primary method of connecting one another as believers at Hillcrest. We believe these groups are critical if we are going to love God, and love people.
Jesus’ intention for His Church was that each member know God initially and on deeper levels of commitment. Small Groups provide the Church with great ways of interacting with other believers regularly to build a community of relationships and grow as disciples. This opens doors for us to reach those who are lost in our world through ministry and service. God wants to work through His active and obedient Church to shine His light and bring salvation to the world. This is why we encourage everyone at Hillcrest to get connected to our Lord and to each other through small groups.
Feel free to contact us to find out more or call us at 571-0015 to receive information on groups currently meeting. There are groups for Recovery (Grief), Men, Women, Couples, and Teens meeting on different days of the week and at different times. We have one that is right for you! For more information: Email Pastor Deb
Benefits of Small Group Membership:
- Brings new friends together and builds relationships.
- Gets people into the Word of God and the Word into people.
- Provides opportunity for service to our community.
- Encourages prayer for each other.
- Helps address special needs and provides a support network that can help individuals find their way to health and wholeness in Jesus.